With Easter around the corner we thought we would share with you one of our favourite Easter recipes from the amazing Alida Ryder. It is a really simple and fun activity to do with the children and only requires a few ingredients that can be picked up from your corner shop. It is also a great way to use up any leftover eggs lying around!!
- 300 g approximately 10 oz milk chocolate, melted
- 300 g approximately 10 oz white chocolate, melted
- Speckled eggs
- Crushed Easter eggs
- Sprinkles of your choice
- Mini marshmallows
- In a baking paper-lined tray/dish, swirl the two chocolates together.
- Sprinkle over all your toppings.
- Place in the fridge and set until firm.
- Break into pieces and serve.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge
And here is the video....