Rainbow cupcake kit
Our Rainbow cupcake kit makes a wonderful gift for children who love to bake and spend time in the kitchen baking up treats for all the family.
This Craft & Crumb kit comes with everything you need to make 12 beautiful cupcakes adorned with a rainbow - and who doesn't love a rainbow or indeed a cupcake!? Our kits contain only the very best ingredients so you can make the most delicious and pretty cupcakes to shares with friends and family.
Our Rainbow Cupcake kit contains:
- Cupcake mix (just add butter and eggs)
- Icing sugar for your buttercream (just add butter, and a little milk)
- Food colouring
- Decorations and sweets (as pictured)
- Cupcake cases
- piping bag
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- This kit makes 12 cupcakes and has a shelf life of approx 2-3 months from date of purchase provided it's kept in dry conditions.
- Contains gluten: YES
- Contains wheat: YES
- Suitable for vegetarians: NO
- Suitable for vegans: NO
- Suitable for egg allergies: NO
- Suitable for dairy allergies: NO
- This kit does not actively contain nuts but may be made in a factory that handles nuts.
Allergens in BOLD.
Cupcake mix ingredients: WHEAT flour, Caster sugar, baking powder: mono-calcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, Cornflour.
Icing Sugar Ingredients: Icing sugar, Maize Starch.
Rainbow Belts ingredients: Sugar, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Invert Sugar Syrup, Wheat Starch (contains gluten), Acids: Malic Acid, Citric Acid; Wheat Flour, Palm Fat; Humectant: Glycerol; Flavourings; Acidity Regulator: Potassium Citrates; Emulsifier: E471; Salt: Fruit and Vegetable Concentrates: Carrot, Blackcurrant, Colours E100, E120, E133, E171.
Colouring Ingredients: Water, Acetic Acid, preservative, Colouring E133
Marshmallows: glucose-fructose syrup, sugar, water, beef gelatine, humectant: sorbitol; flavourings, colours E100, E133.
Store in a cool, dry place. Minimum 3 month shelf life.