The Princess castle
Some girls want to be an astronaut, some girls want to be a princess! And there's nothing wrong with that. Celebrate your precious girly-girl with our Princess Castle birthday cake kit, supplying everything you need to create a sweet treat fit for royalty.
Topped with tasty cupcake towers and swirly-whirly lollipops, this striking bake promises a fairy-tale birthday ending! Yum.
Our Princess Castle baking kit contains:
- Handy disposable baking pans
- Cupcake pans & cases
- Sturdy cake board
- Cake mix (just add butter and eggs)
- Icing sugar for your buttercream (just add butter, and a little milk)
- Food colouring
- Decorations and sweets (as pictured)
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
This cake serves approx. 20 ‘grown-up’ size slices or 30 child’s ‘party-bag’ size slices.
What this DIY cake kit excludes:
- A promise that all yummy toppings will make it in place… watch out for little nibblers! (No judgement if you gobble some down yourself).
- Disney Figures - please head over to our figurine section for these
Cake Mix ingredients: Dove's Farm Organic self raising flour: WHEAT flour, Caster sugar, Baking powder: mono calcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornflour.
Icing sugar ingredients: Icing sugar, Maize Starch.
Marshmallow Ingredients: Sugar, glucose syrup, corn starch, humectant, sorbitol, beef gelatine, flavouring, colouring E102 E110,E129, E171
Sugar flowers & hearts :Sugar, Glucose syrup, Vegetable oil, Beef Gelatine, Cornflour, Natural colours, Citric acid, Fruit and Vegetable extracts, Glazing Agent
Fruit pops: Sugar, Glucose syrup, Citric Acid, Flavourings, One or more of the following colourings: E102, E122, E124, E132, E133, E153, E155, E171
Haribo Spagetti: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Starch, Humectant: Sorbitol Syrup, Wheat Flour, Acids: Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Glazing Agent: Carnauba Wax, Flavouring.