CRAFT AND CRUMB Santa Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is CRAFT AND CRUMB Ltd (Company no
12130397) whose registered office is at 5 Gloucester Road Hampton tw12 2uq)
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of CRAFT AND CRUMB and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Instagram, facebook and CRAFTANDCRUMB.COM
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 10th DECEMBER 2021 After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Simply enter your contact details, including name, postcode and phone number, as well as the age of the child/children the prize is intended for and 40 words max on what Christmas means to you.
Dates you will need to be available to receive the prize.
or 22nd December
Please note these may be subject to change closer to the time.
Once a date has been confirmed with the winner and the CRAFT AND CRUMB team it cannot be changed.
This competition is intended for a child/children between the ages of 0 to 11.
The prize is restricted by location and is only intended for London & Surrey addresses.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
Santa and his Elf, will be provided by the company Magical Quests, and will be available to visit your home on the specified and agreed dates with a sack of gifts for the child/children specified in the competition entry.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by an independent panel of judges by 1ST DECEMBER 2021.
14. The winner will be notified by email, phone and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the delivery will take place.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, including social media and online, as well as their entry.
Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.