Baking with kids - Unicorn peanut butter biscuits
Unicorn day only comes around once a year but we could bake these unicorns everyday of the week. Delicious taste but so much fun to decorate. Perfect for home or dazzle your friends at your next party. Don't be afraid to ice some unicorn magic today.
No unicorn cookie cutter - no problem! 🥰 ##unicornday ##internationalunicornday ##unicorncookies ##sugarcookies ##royalicing ##cookiedecorating ##fyp♬ Monkeys Spinning Monkeys - Kevin MacLeod
- 2 small eggs (Biscuits)
- 150g of caster sugar with 114g of room temperature butter
- 0.5tsp of vanilla and a dash of salt.
- 2 cups of plain flour
- 2tsp of baking powder
- 2tbsp of peanut butter
- 4 cups of icing sugar
- 3 egg whites (icing)
Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Mix 150g of caster sugar with 114g of room temperature butter - until pale and fluffy.
- Add 2 small eggs and beat until incorporated.
- Add 0.5tsp of vanilla and a dash of salt.
- Once all has come together add 2 cups of plain flour and 2tsp of baking powder.
- We added 2tbsp of peanut butter for the taste but use non nut butter if any allergies or leave it out
- Tip the dough onto a floured surface (use more flour if dough is too wet), for a ball and roll until a desired thickness.
- Now time to cut your shapes and bake at 150 degrees C for 8-10 minutes.
- Whisk 3 egg whites until frothy and slowly add 4 cups of icing sugar.
- Once all the icing sugar is added whisk for further 5 minutes and your Royal icing is ready!
- Add water until your desired consistency.