Christmas Chocolate No-bake krispie puddings
Here's the recipe (makes 8):
- 100g milk chocolate
- 30g unsalted butter
- 100g mini marshmallows
- 50g Coco Pops
- 25g white chocolate
- Edible holly decorations
- Add the butter and milk chocolate into a bowl and microwave for 45-60 seconds. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Add the mini marshmallows and microwave again for 30-60 seconds. Stir the mixture until well combined.
- Fold in the Coco Pops.
- Using wet hands shape the mixture into 8 balls and place on a lined baking tray. Pop in the fridge for 1 hour to set.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave and then drizzle on top of the pudding balls.
- Finish by decoration with edible holly and then place back in the fridge for 15 minutes to set the chocolate. Enjoy!