This yummy ice cream recipe doesn't need to churn or cook so it's super quick and easy to prepare. The hardest bit is waiting for it to freeze! This is a basic recipe and you can substitute in any other flavours or treats you want. As a summer BBQ alternative, add in a bit of crushed up meringue and frozen raspberries or mango, such a treat.
- 600ml double cream
397g condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon Dr. Oetker Madagascan Vanilla Bean Paste
- Chocolate fudge topping
- 2 Cadbury flake chocolate bars
- 2 Crunchie chocolate bars
- Combine the cream, condensed milk and vanilla bean paste into a large bowl mixing bowl and using a hand mixer, beat until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Crush the flake and crunchie into small pieces and blend evenly into the mixture.
- Scoop 1/4 of the mixture into a freezer container and drizzle the chocolate topping on top. Repeat 1/4 mixture at a time until all mixture is used. Pop in the freezer overnight to set.
- Serve in a waffle bowl, drizzle with chocolate topping, chocolate shavings and crunchie honeycomb pieces.