Honeycomb & Chocolate swirl no-churn Ice cream
This yummy ice cream recipe doesn't need to churn or cook so it's super quick and easy to prepare. The hardest bit is waiting for it to freeze! This is a basic recipe and you can substitute in any other flavours or treats you want. As a summer BBQ alternative, add in a bit of crushed up meringue and frozen raspberries or mango, such a treat.
- 600ml double cream
- 397g condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon Dr. Oetker Madagascan Vanilla Bean Paste
- Chocolate fudge topping
- 2 Cadbury flake chocolate bars
- 2 Crunchie chocolate bars
- Combine the cream, condensed milk and vanilla bean paste into a large bowl mixing bowl and using a hand mixer, beat until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Crush the flake and crunchie into small pieces and blend evenly into the mixture.
- Scoop 1/4 of the mixture into a freezer container and drizzle the chocolate topping on top. Repeat 1/4 mixture at a time until all mixture is used. Pop in the freezer overnight to set.
- Serve in a waffle bowl, drizzle with chocolate topping, chocolate shavings and crunchie honeycomb pieces.