Kids Party Food - Cheese and Marmite Twists
These cheesy marmite twists are firm favourite in our house served both piping hot and cold at the school gate. They also make a fantastic menu addition for your kids parties. Serve on a platter with the sandwiches and hot food or in a cup next to the fruit platters.
- 1 sheet puff pastry (frozen)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon Marmite
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon plain flour
- 1 tablespoon milk
Defrost your pastry and preheat the oven to 180°C
Place the pastry an a chopping board and cover with butter and then Marmite.
- Sprinkle all the cheese over evenly
- Place the second pastry sheet on the top on the cheese and press down to seal the layers together. Sprinkle with flower and now using a rolling pin, roll out the pastry so it is as flat as possible.
- Cut into 12 strips and then twist each pices gently 4-5 times and and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Brush with milk and bake for 10 minutes