Kids Party Food - Chocolate Rice Krispies
Snap, Crackle and Pop with these gooey chocolate Rice Krispies treats. These delights were an 80's party favourite and they are sure to be just as popular with kids today.
- 100g Rice Krispies
- 150g milk chocolate
- 100g butter
- 4 tablespoons golden syrup
- In a saucepan on a low heat, melt the chocolate, butter and golden syrup. Mix to ensure all is combined and allow to cool.
- Line a baking tray with cupcake or muffin cases
- Place the Rice Krispies into a large mixing bowl and pour in the chocolate mix and stir quickly to ensure the Rice Krispies are totally covered.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the coated Rice Krispies mixture into the cupcake cases.
- If you want, you can leave plain or drizzle melted chocolate top with sprinkles or marshmallows.
- Place in the fridge to set and serve or store in an air tight container for your party.