Kids Party Food - Mini Beef & Bacon Sliders
We love all kinds of burgers, but we especially love homemade burgers with all our favourite topping. Why not serve these healthy mini sliders to all the kids at your next party or BBQ. They are so tasty and the perfect size for little guests to munch before the all important cake or pudding is dished up.
- 500g beef mince
- Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 beef stock cube
- 10 mini buns with or without seeds
- 10 lettuce leaves
- 10 tomato slices
- 5 slices cheddar
- Combine beef mince, egg, salt, and panko breadcrumbs in a bowl and mix fully.
- Divide the mixture into small balls and transfer to the fridge to let them set.
- Flatten slightly to create a burger patty and cook on a low heat to brown on each side and cook all the way through. If you prefer, after you have browned the outside, you can place in the oven to cook the patty all the way through.
- Cook the bacon in a fry pan and cut into small squares once cooked and all the oil is drained off.
- Cut the buns in half and place middle side up under a grill just until lightly toasted. Place the cheese on the top half and melt under the grill.
- Spread ketchup and any other sauce on the bottom half and place the bun on once it is cooked through then top each one with a square of bacon, a lettuce leaf and slice of tomato.
- Once the cheese is fully melted, place on top of the burger, secure with a toothpick or skewer and serve with fries and a milkshake.