Kids Party Food - Mini Pizzas
Who doesn't love a mini pizza that's healthy? These yummy bite size pizzas on an English muffin base are the perfect choice for a kids party.
They can all be prepared and just pop them into the oven to warm and melt the cheese. They are also a great option for parties at a park as they are just as delicious chilled as they are piping hot straight from the oven.
These mini Pizzas are our go to on a Friday night when we want a quick and healthy treat dinner after then end of a long week.
- 1 pack of English muffins
- Thinly shaved ham
- 1 bag Mozzarella cheese
- Dried oregano
- 1 bottle of Sacla Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
- Lightly toast the English muffins in your toaster
- Lay toasted muffins on a baking tray and cover with the sundried tomato pesto. Not too much or they can go soggy.
- Lay the ham and any other topping your choose, cover with cheese and sprinkle the oregano on top. You can leave the Oregano if your kids are not a big fan.
- Place in the oven until the cheese is meted and slightly golden.
- You can bake to serve piping hot at a party or bake them and then take to the park as a cold treat.