Easter Baking with Kids - Mini Egg Nests
Get the kids into the kitchen to make some delicious mini egg nests this Easter. It's a super easy no bake recipe that will be ready for munching in 30 minutes. We have also added in some extra mini eggs to keep you busy while it is chilling.
- 50g butter
- 100g Cadbuy dairy milk chocolate
- 1 tbsp of golden syrup or honey
- 100g cornflakes
- 2 bags of Cadbury mini eggs
- Put 50g butter, 100g chunks of milk chocolate and 1 tbsp golden syrup or honey in a saucepan or microwavable bowl.
- Measure out 100g of cornflakes and set aside.
- Melt the butter, chocolate and golden syrup/honey on a low heat and stir continuously until fully mixed and melted. Set aside and allow to cool slightly.
- Stir the ingredients together gently until all cornflakes are covered in the wet mix.
- Scoop the mixture into cupcake cases or a well oiled cupcake tray. Once all the mixture is in the tray, place the mini eggs into the mixture. Gently press down to ensure they can set within the chocolate.
- Put in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.