The best pizza dough recipe for kids
I have been making this pizza dough recipe for years and it never fails to impress guests when topped with fresh ingredients. Its light and fluffy and goes perfectly as a family meal or snacks for garden catch ups.
10 g salt
7 g dry yeast (7 grams)
300 ml mineral water
25 ml oil
- Mix the flour and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the yeast, oil and mineral water in a bowl and whisk to completely mix.
- Using a mixer with a dough hook, combine the flour and salt with the wet mix. Mix on high for roughly 5 minutes or until the dough is smooth.
- Leave the dough to rise for an hour, cover with a dusting of flour and a cloth.
- Separate the dough into balls and roll out to your preferred thickness. Then place the pizza base on your pizza tray and coat with a garlic infused olive oil.
- Top the pizza with your fresh toppings and place in the oven until the cheese is melted and base is crisp.
Pizza for Desert?
Why not try our Pizza Biscuit Kit.