Kids Party Food - Chocolate Sprinkle Breadstick Wands
Catering to a group of screaming kids can be a challenge. We love kids party food that is both easy to prepare but also super delicious and fun.
We recently made these breadstick wands for a picnic and the kids had a ball pretending that they were fairies and wizards bring magic to the park. These fabulous wands are also a great gift to give to other kids in the class for either a birthday or end of year celebration.
- 1 box of long Bread Sticks
- 1 block of chopped milk chocolate
- 1 block of chopped white chocolate
- Sprinkles or honeycomb or fudge chunks
- Line baking trays
- Melt the milk and white chocolate and transfer to a wide bowl or a deep glass.
- On a lined baking tray, lay out your sprinkles, mini m&m's, honeycomb, fudge chunks, nuts or whatever you can find in the cake decorating aisle.
- Dip the Breadstick into the chocolate and then roll into the sprinkles and transfer to a clean lined baking tray to dry and set.
- Once they are no longer wet, you can store in an airtight container or individually wrap in a plastic bag to give out to your friends