Kids Party Food - Oreo Truffles
These yummy Oreo Truffles are so quick and easy to make and will be a hit at any kids party or summer BBQ.
- 1 packet of Double Cream Oreo biscuits
- 135g Philly cream cheese
- 1/4 block of white chocolate
- 3/4 block of milk chocolate
- Coconut or sprinkles or nuts to serve
- In a food processor, blend the Oreo's until completely crushed. Transfer to a mixing bowl and add in the Philly cream cheese. Mix until fully combined.
- Shape into small balls until you have used all the mixture. Place into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- While your truffles are in the freezer, melt the milk chocolate and set aside.
- Remove the truffles from the freezer and using a fork, gently roll the truffles in the milk chocolate until covered and place on a platter lined with baking paper.
- Once the milk chocolate has set, melt the white chocolate and place in a piping bag to decorate the top in any pattern.
- Sprinkle with whatever topping you want, we used crushed hazelnuts but sprinkles or coconut is a great alternative for kids or if there may be an allergy.
- Place in the fridge for a few hours to firm and then serve or store in an air tight container.