The days are so sunny but the nights are still on the chilly side and since we are all still meeting outdoors, what better way to keep toasty than some old school camp fire catering. Roast some marshmallows, serve up some hot chocolate and bake up these delicious and dunkable S'mores Biscuits to complete your night.
- 175g butter, softened
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/3 cup self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup milk choc chips
- 1/2 cup of mini marshmallows
- Crushed Honeycomb or crunchie bar
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced.
- Line a muffin tray with muffin cups
- Use your hand mixer to combine butter, sugar and vanilla extract until fluffy.
- Add flour and milk and mix further until smooth.
- Stir through choc chips and mini marshmallows.
- Pour mixture evenly into the muffin tin and
- Bake for 15 minutes and then add in some extra marshmallows to the top oif each one along with the crushed honeycomb and bake for a further few minutes until melted.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Once cool, remove from muffin cups to serve.